- CBSE Board Exams in Feb?
- REVISION OF PENSION IN RESPECT OF PENSIONERS OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS BODIES..MHRD should expedite the decision and issue of relevant orders-
- WHAT ELSE TO BE ACHIEVED TO DRAW GOVT.ATTENTION TO CARE FOR KV TEACHER’S WELFARE ISSUES?
- KVs reaffirm their excellence
- KVS should not behave tyrannical, dictatorial & irrational in pursuit of name & fame
- KVS letter on AIKVTA Regional Convention
- KVS letter on AIKVTA Jaipur Regional Convention
- KV and KVS employees may take note.. Admn be tempted for limited (mis)use the provision to set example
- 7th CPC- bunching of stages in revised pay structure..
- 7th CPC for KVS
- MJ: MB Agarwal sahib i am told yesterday commissioner of kvs came to jaipur. Can you update us all what happened and …
- GNLAKSHMANAN: I am a retired KVS employees. From I to VI Pay commission, when the pay of the employees of the …
- Anu: What is Aikvta doing about 7th pay commission?
- Pushpa: What happened to 7th pay commission? It is delayed by many months already.
- Pushpa: Why no 7th pay commission granted to Kv teachers still?
- P V L: What about pensioner"s DR from July2016? and also 7th cpc
- P. C. Sikligar: I am CPF holder retired employee (putting 29.8 years of service) request Government of India, to consider my request (along …
- Viswanadham Vavilapalli: When KVS is funded wholly by GOI .. how and why this 30% clause will apply to KVS.Any Association of …
- santosh kumar satapathy: From other CG deptt Govt has income like Rly, post office central excise etc .In Military security issue is there …
- seshadri: why kvs not ready to give 7thcpc its staff ?
- prava: why kvs not giving promotion from pgt to vp from the reserved pannel in 2011-12 & 13 whereas the promotion …
- GNLAKSHMANAN: This Government is not in a mood to extend VII CPC to KVS employees and their pensioners. The Government decision …
- Viswanadham Vavilapalli: Why this govt.is playing with helpless trs.and poor pensioners.How long they can wait for DEARNESS RELIEF.When and how ACCHA …
- Ramesh Thakur: Mr. M J Sir, why do you think that you are the most intelligent and intellectual while new comers are …
- M: Is cutting ko HRD minister ko dikhao sir Kya para 8 CPC nhi advance mai file day
- AIKVTA (1,114)