Just home back from Bangalore. Before I left Bangalore at about 6.30 PM today, got call from some friends inquiring if AIKVTA has lost the case in CAT on duty hours. I could not give any information as nothing was communicated to me by then. Back home once I go through the comments I could know that the final verdict of CAT has not granted the prayer made by the petitioners, AIKVTA & Ors .This can happen only in.. Without knowing the full facts people have jumped the bar to spread falsehood. If any one or any Association spread rumour, it is not me or AIKVTA Office bearers , it is some less knowing people with vested interests in such rumour against AIKVTA. If you get a negative verdict in spite of a positive observation on the final hearing date it is of course demoralizing.
What “dhoka” was given? I posted about the CAT “observation” on duty hours on 26th Feb, after being doubly sure about the observation from various sources, AIKVTA pleader and Office Bearers were not the only source of information. Those other Advocates who were present in the Court also gave information about a very positive observation in favour of the petitioners by the Court. I have recorded proof to supplement my assertion.Any one may visit me to confirm if I tell the truth.
Now I am sure, not only some administrators, even some so called learned teachers also do not understand facts and language. Observations are not pronouncement verdict and what was stated was about CAT observation. It was also made clear that decision was being recorded and written for pronouncement in a week or so.
However the positive Observation of the Court had it’s effect, impact on the BOG members including those from KVS and MHRD. KV Teachers got some what favourable decision in the review of duty hours issue.
So tell me what is false:
1. Is it false that AIKVTA held rally at Jantarmantar, Delhi on 16th March 2012 demanding reduction in duty hours irrationally enhanced selectively only for KV Teachers?
2. Is it false that in spite of submission of memorandum addressed to the then HRM Sh. Kapil Sibal ji in the rally, no positive consideration on duty hours issue was assured by the MHRD?
3. Is it false that only in the interest of KV Teachers AIKVTA and two teachers by their own name moved court on 27/3/2012 and admission hearing was on dated 30/3/2012?
4. Is it false that AIKVTA office bearers were served charge sheet by KVS for holding the rally at Jantarmantar and in spite of threats and pressures AIKVTA kept pursuing the case some times spending from own pocket? Please consider, when teachers rush back home to join family at the earliest opportunity, AIKVTA office bearers were running from pillar to post to meet the requirements of the CAT case?
5. Is it false that those who are harping on judgement today were meekly silent on 26/2 on the CAT observation? Does not that indicate to their intolerance of any good development for KV Teachers?
6. Is it false that it was clearly mentioned that on 26th Feb CAT only gave a positive observation, not decision, that teachers cannot be forced to be in the school during preparatory period which was communicated by the Pleaders?
Please think before posting any baseless comment again, learn to appreciate the good work done by people for common benefit. The copy of the judgement is still awaited. Even if the relief prayed for in the case has not been granted, the positive observation made on 26th has served its purpose, to the extent of positively moving the mindset of BOG members to grant relief to teachers.
But again I ask you to reply:
Did any other Association or individual fought for KV Teachers a fraction as much as AIKVTA did? Ask your conscience, introspect and reply.
Please do not listen to rumormongers,sadists derive negative pleasure. Better say what positive you have achieved rather than high lighting how and when AIKVTA failed in its mission to bring relief to KV Teachers. Surely AIKVTA move High Court against any verdict by CAT that hampers the KV Teachers interest; rest assured. I say this because AIKVTA is a continuity of honest, selfless service for KV Teachers which has not changed over decades though there might have been small hiccups in the final outcome of the endeavours.
This is my first reaction and reply to some unworthy comments. I shall come back with more facts tomorrow.
CHENNAI REGION AIKVTA WISH ALL OUR LADY TEACHERS HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY. LET US BE UNITED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN ACHIEVING OUR GOAL.
REG.SECRETARY AIKVTA , CHENNAI REGION.